- What is the Uniting Church?
- About the Uniting Church in Australia
- What rituals does the Uniting Church use?
- What does the Uniting Church emblem mean?
[& download UCA emblems]
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders issues
- Ecumenism our relationships with other churches
- Medically Supervised Injecting Centre information page
- Genetic Engineering
- Worship links
- Report to the People of the UCA, NSW Synod
- How does religion use the media to propagate a point of view (education, persuade, convert or influence)?
- Liturgical Dress in the Uniting Church
- Christian ethics a Uniting Church viewpoint [for teachers] [for students]
- The Church and sexuality
- How does the Uniting Church use technology to present its religious message?
- The National Working Group on Doctrine has prepared some discussion starters. These two-page discussion papers aim to encourage theological thinking on specific topics across the Uniting Church. The first three are on: Apologetics, Doctrine and Marriage.
For schools and teachers
We try to provide comprehensive information for students. However if there are particular questions or issues your class is covering, fill in the form below and we will endeavour to post the answers here as soon as possible.